Today, staffing managers and job seekers are thrilled with the continual transformation of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
The recruiters now have the ability to share information easily with their hiring team and the unemployed can conveniently fill out work applications on their desktop, mobile phone and social media.
In the past, the recruiting department of companies had of deluge of applicants’ data in the forms of applications, resumes, interviews and background screening, just to name a few.
Organizing this huge collection could take a monumental amount of time and sometimes there were errors.
In addition, trying to collaborate with other team members was a hassle as well, until the introduction of ATS software.
What is Applicant Tracking Software?
Basically, it is a software system created to assist staffing and recruiting agencies in being proficient in the hiring procedure.
The problem of searching through tons of material in an attempt to find the best candidates to match the positions within a business becomes requires minimum effort with this app.
Benefits of purchasing recruiting software…
* If your agency is short-handed and the departments have trouble communicating with each other, this operating system will assist in eliminating the chaos.
* It poses no difficulty in getting it set up and it can integrate will existing technology.
* This tracking program is easy to navigate, which is crucial for potential employees, allowing them to put in and upload their business material, as well as get a response in real time from the hiring team.
* The individuals in the staffing agency can find accurate information at their fingertips quickly.
With this platform in place, there is a low risk of experiencing double entries and errors.
* The employers will be able to make a better assessment on which individual is suitable for the job opening, as well as make notes for future references concerning other placements within the organization.
* This software grows with your business. This means a client can increase in size and there will be no problem with it performing as it did when there was less job expansion.
* Organizations can be certain their records are compliant and up-to-date with the rules and regulations of the Federal Government.
* Being able to gather job applicants information across the Internet, without a human having to waste time searching job boards and social media accounts.
If your recruiting team need ATS software, there are various options available to fit your organization’s specific requirements.
This program can make a big difference in making your business more productive, as well as save time and money